More features, less bugs (?)
So, i've been bug hunting a little and adding some new features, but probably they will go unnoticed.
So, here's the list:
- Now when you collide against an obstacle, you'll get pushed away a little, making avoiding walls less annoying.
- Controller support is now implemented directly in-code. It's still recommended that if you particular gamepad does not work correctly, that you switch to using a button -> keyboard stroke emulator (like joy2key).
- Now you can shoot faster (no longer you have to wait for the last bullet to die), although there is a little "reload" time between shots.
- Some improvements that include: the positioning of some elements in the hud and menus and general bug fixes,.
- If more than two players spawn in a map, then this new entities take an empty tile so they no longer get stuck with other players and enemies.
- Added more options to the Options menu.
- You can now pause and quit the current match.
I won't be making new updates unless there's a request for it or I notice some major bugs/problems.
Get Battle City Multiplayer
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.