So, after years of neglecting this project i started adding local multiplayer support and noticed many bugs and things that could be improved.
Two Player Local-coop major features:
- You can play in the same keyboard-
- Player #1: WASD + L-SHIFT | SPACE
- Player #2: ARROWS + NUMPAD_4|5|6|8
- Lives are per players (will be shared in future updates).
- Score is shared. Each player kill counts toward the same score.
- 25% harder to get a new life by scoring (25K points)
- You can pause the game by pressing "P" (works only in local coop for now).
- Hit "F10" for fullscreen mode.
This is a list of some of the fixes:
- Added "Restrict joining" directly into the options menu (if this is false, unlimited players can join in a hosted match).
- TAB now shows name + playerID + number of lives
- Each new player will have a unique tank color (up to 15 players).
- Each new player (if more than two) will be assigned an empty tile for spawning.
- If "Friendly Fire" is turned off, players no longer collide.
- Improved performance a little.
Get Battle City Multiplayer
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.