Character can go offscreen,so consider to make smaller ice area and for music and effects see https://opengameart.org/ its the best site for that. :)
Ice Skating Fighting Arena Knight
A downloadable game
Fight to the death againts hordes of hellish creatures while skating on ice!
- You are invincible while blocking, but it adds a time penalty to the next movement (also blocking has an initial delay).
- I adjusted the swing speed. Now you can kill faster and you reach further too.
- Player and enemy health is now in a normal range (between 75 and 200).
- Ice skating.
- If you go too fast, you bounce againts the borders (does little damage).
- You can swing while skating with no penalty.
- Spawn ranging from 1 to 1000 enemies.
This is a prototype and is highly unbalanced, untested and unpolished! It's full of magic numbers, strange code blocks and misterious vector math.
Maybe I will keep updating it if it's worth the time and im having fun with it.
- Movement: Arrows or WASD
- Attack: LEFT-CLICK
- Block: RIGHT-CLICK.
- P turns monsters off/on
- R revives you.
If you would like to help me out with the art and sound, just let me know!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks. Art is currently from that site and yes, character can go offscreen still because it's a prototype. I'm just having fun with the mechanics. If it's worth it, i will make it into a game.
You should,its pretty interesting!
Oh yeah,I just want to give you some ideas for the game.You don't have to put them in game ofcourse.
1.Waves of the monsters(1,2,5,8,11,14,18,25 and so on...
2.Instead P for disabling the monsters,it will pause the game.
3.Controller support.(If its possible)
4.Co-op offline.(If its possible)
6. 1 or 10 points per monster kill.
Thanks for the feedback and the ideas. Yeah, I will absolutelly be including some of them in the game and as for the P disabling the monsters, is just a debug feature. As long the game is in a prototype state, some strange things will happen, hehe. Cheers!